Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wasps @ Home

We just found out that some paper wasps had set up a hive at the side of our house. It's only a small hive but I'm loathe to get rid of it. It's not that I have a fear of creepy crawly insects it's just that I have a fear of being stung!

Anyway, we bought some household grade insecticide that supposed to get rid of them. Reading the packaging, it all seems easy to use: just spray onto the hive until all the adult wasps are dead and get rid of the hive. Sounds simple, right? It doesn't mention that there might be angry wasps trying their best to sting you! So, I'll take precautions and go out with a full raincoat, face mask and goggles!

I'm off to do battle with the enemy, wish me luck... :)

2 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

We're dealing with our own pest problem here in the country. She's short, arrogant, and power-hungry.

chaz said...

Hahha.. at least we can get dispose of our pests with insecticide. :)