Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Last Frap...

Starbucks will be closing almost two thirds of its stores here in Australia. Unfortunately, this includes the ones here in Adelaide.

I was genuinely excited when Starbucks opened a place in the city sometime ago. Although Australia certainly has lots of other good coffee places, only Starbucks had the frappucinos we like. Nothing beats a good frap on a hot summer day. Even though it is the middle of winter, and seeing that it was the Adelaide store's last day today, we just had to go and get that last caramel java frappucino. Needless to say, we savored the cups till the last drop.

2 comments:

zaizee said...

Noooooo!

Does this mean I have to send you the Frappuccino Mix instead of the bold coffee from now on? :P

If you don't have the bottled version at the grocery stores, we probably could send you some. Hoping that your postal service permits it. hehe

chaz said...

Heheh, thank you, my little coffee dealer you. :) It's ok, I think we can live with the fraps for a little while. I'll let you know when I start having the chills... :D