Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Chatterbox

We've always known that the kids were especially chatty, downright talkative even but recently we've noticed how the boy seems to just talk non-stop all the time.   When we do the morning school runs, I've noticed how he would just talk on and on from the moment we got into the car all the way to school.  He would do running commentary about things he would see out the window, like the moon, or some birds in the trees and stuff like that.  And he actually has a loud voice for someone his size.  I blame it on the Vidal genes for loud talking. :)

One time,  as he was chatting along in the back seat on the way to school, I didn't quite get what he was talking about and I had to ask him what he just said.  

"I wasn't talking to you Daddy," he replied. "I was talking to myself!"

Serves me right for barging into his conversation, with himself!

2 comments:

zaizee said...

HAHAHA! i love you, Nico! You and Tita Zai should hangout more. LOL No one can blame it solely on the genes you know. Lets just call it the gift of gab! LOL

chaz said...

Maybe the gift of gab but certainly the volume comes from us. :)