Sunday, March 19, 2006

Fire??!?!?

Now that was exciting! Early this evening while I was putting the kids to bed, my wife hurriedly came to me and said that 2 firetrucks just arrived in front of our house. We took a look outside and wondered what it was all about.

I was fearing the worst and that maybe a neighbors house was already on fire but it didn't seem that it was anything of the sort. There definitely wasn't any smoke or flames. It didn't take long before one of the firetrucks drove away. One fireman was taking out an industrial fan and started setting it up in front of the door of our neighbor who lives across the street.

Looks like it may have been a cooking fire or something like that and I'm happy it wasn't anything more serious. I'd hate to think what would have happened if it was a full blown fire.

No comments: