Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Deed for the Day

We went to visit the city today and as we were finishing up lunch the little girl and I noticed that someone left their ATM card on one of the nearby teller machines. After picking the card up and making enquiries I went to drop it off at the information kiosk.

As I was standing in line to speak to the concierge, the persons in front of me were asking if someone dropped off an ATM card. I read the name out loud on the card, they turned and I could see the relief in their faces as I handed them their card.

It's nice to be able to do a good deed like that as it's good for one's karma. Makes one feel warm inside despite the distinct winter chill in the air.

4 comments:

bongu said...

great job chaz!

chaz said...

Thanks Bongski. :) Napaka-boyscout talaga ano? heheh

bongu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bongu said...

its good more so if the kids see you do these things... |you set the tone, john. you set the tone...| Mark Green to John Carter; ER (10th season?)