Friday, September 22, 2006

Kid Funnies Part 17

The little boy and I were browsing in a book store a few days ago when I noticed he started piling up some books in my shopping basket. This was the first time I noticed him do this. Each time he did this I explained to him that we were only getting two books that we had chosen and that were already in the basket - one for him and one for his sister.

But he still insisted on this, repeating the cycle for about 5 more times - he puts in a book and I would take it out and ask him to return it. 'Ang kulit!' Finally, he got this book of 'The Wiggles' and put that in the basket. As I was about to explain this to him again, he blurts out "This book for Daddy!".

What could I say .... he found a way to work within that reason I gave him! All I could do was laugh and tell him Daddy would probably not like that particular kids' book himself. But still, it was certainly a good try on this little boy's part. After all, he is just three and a half years old.

1 comment:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Gasp! You have a salesman in the making! Quick, roll out the geek indoctrination kit!