Monday, July 24, 2006

Thirty Two

Did you know that the number thirty-two ...

  • is the smallest number n with exactly 7 solutions to the equation φ(x) = n.
  • is the atomic number of germanium
  • is the freezing point of water at sea level in degrees Fahrenheit
  • is the number of variations in Bach's Goldberg variations
  • is the number of completed, numbered piano sonatas by Ludwig van Beethoven
  • is the number of teeth of a full set of teeth in an adult human, including wisdom teeth
  • is the size of a databus in bits: 32-bit
  • In chess, the total number of black squares on the board, the total number of white squares, and the total number of pieces (black and white) at the beginning of the game
  • in 32 BC the Roman Senate declares war upon Marc Antony and Cleopatra
  • is the age of Jesus Christ when he was crucified

and thirty two is also how old I am today.

I share my birthday today with Lynda Carter ( Wonderwoman ), Anna Paquin ( Rogue of the X-men), Summer Glau ( River Tam of Firefly), Eric Szmanda ( Greg of CSI ) and Jennifer Lopez ( of the Big Butt ) :D

Thanks to Wikipedia for the information and my friend Doms for the idea.

7 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Happy birthday, Chaz!

chaz said...

Thanks Doms! Although these days a birthday is just another day for me, must be getting old. :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! late na hehehe. well at least im consistent ;)

o btw, americano na ko :(
traitor kaayo hehehe

zaizee said...

haha! hapit limot mng fritz dah. hay dangag.

Me, I'll greet you AGAIN since I just feel like it. And also because mng fritz sounds hilariously stupid for forgetting your big day, again. hehe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANONG CHAZ!

I love you. MUAH!

chaz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chaz said...

Hahaha... thanks guys! Love you all too. Don't worry about Fritz, he knows he owes me big. :)

zaizee said...

Oh, you know what? I just realized something.

You're 32 and I'm 23.

3 2 and 2 3...

Numerical palindrome!

:)