Monday, November 19, 2007

Roast Rack of Lamb

Sunday dinner was a roast rack of lamb served with cous-cous. This is the second time I cooked lamb and this turned out exceptionally well. The fat was well rendered and the meat still moist. My wife says she gives it 5 stars, hehehe. The girl quite enjoyed the cous-cous actually and we were mildly surpised that she finished everything in her plate. The boy, however, hated the cous-cous and I had to resort to making him a ham and cheese sandwich. Oh well, you can't please everybody.

3 comments:

bongu said...

wowoweee...very very interesting...recipe pls?!

bongu said...

btw, i think you meant you can'T please everyone...

chaz said...

You're right! I meant to write "can't" :)

And recipe? Walang recipe, it's all guesswork hehe ( and the internet! ). I marinated the lamb first with some spices before sealing it in oil and putting it in the oven. I actually don't have a recipe for it and I was just making it up as I went along. :D