Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blogging Break

We've been taking a break from blogging a bit. Seems that real life has caught up and we've both been busy at work and with the kids. The wife and kids are about to finish school holidays and come Monday, it's back to the daily grind for all of us. In the meantime, works been hectic and I've been too busy to put some of the family's goings on in the blog. Anyway, enough with the excuses, on to other things...

As I was strolling around the city on my lunch break a couple of weeks ago, guess who I bumped into. A rock demi-god, Alice Cooper! I sort of recognised him partly from his voice. I don't often here American accents around the city and I was having lunch I heard some snatches of American accented conversation from someone with a very familiar voice. When I turned around, there he was, an unassuming man in black having a little lunch next to me. Turns out he had a gig in Adelaide and he was just walking around the city too. I even got to shake his hand and grabbed a little photo.



Alice Cooper, we're not worthy!

5 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

No, Chaz, WE'RE not worthy.

But you know what would really be cool? Marilyn Manson!

chaz said...

hehe, I'll keep an eye out for him, he wouldn't be too hard to spot! :)

zaizee said...

that's awesome! even tho i don't exactly know who he is.. lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANONG CHAZ!!! luv u!

Anonymous said...

That's one scary dude! Oh and that Alice Cooper guy kinda creeps me out too, hahahaha :D

Happy Birthday, Manong Chaz!

chaz said...

haha! nice one 'Tsik! Thanks for the greetings! Another year older and still not wiser. :)